Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If you think my hands are full...

So I haven't been doing a very good job with that New Year's Resolution of spending more time on my health and wellness. 
Exercise consists of "racing" Kate and her bike down the driveway and throwing Neddy over my head. 
Healthy eating has become BAKED Lays instead of full-on fat Lays and maybe just one Mountain Dew during the day instead of two. 
And, well you probably noticed, my writing has not been for my beloved blog but more limited to the stories I compose in my classroom -- most recently a persuasive letter to the principal on why we need more playground equipment.


Life got the best of me again!


So in this very brief blog post I just wanted to share with you a quote (from I don't know where) that sums up my life at this very moment:


If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!




How can you not love those red-headed angels!?


No comments:

Post a Comment